Where To Borrow Money When You Need It ASAP
When dealing with emergency expenses, it’s always useful to know where to borrow money. Things like late bills, medical expenses, or home repairs can be quite costly and leave your wallet empty instantly. Whatever the situation, you may need to borrow money quickly. But where to borrow money if you need it fast? We have a few options for you here.
4 Places Where You Can Borrow Money
1. Friends And Family
When it comes to places where you can borrow money, the first idea that may come to mind is friends and family. Some people are lucky to have those who can lend out a few couples of dollars for an emergency hoping to receive them back sometime soon. However, for many people, asking others for money may feel awkward, and if you’re one of them, other ways of borrowing cash may be more appropriate for you.
2. Your Employer
We don't mean heading to your boss and asking to borrow the funds from his personal wallet. What we mean is that you can ask for a salary advance. A lot of companies have salary advance systems in place for their most loyal employees. This includes some of the biggest companies in Georgia.
One of the major benefits of taking a pay advance is that you have already earned that cash. You aren't borrowing, as such. You are getting your money but in advance. If, however, your company doesn’t offer such a favor, then this option is not for you either.
3. Your Retirement Fund
You can borrow from most retirement funds, and it is normally quite quick. Some withdrawals could be in your checking account within a day or two. However, do bear in mind that there are a few issues if this is your choice of where to borrow money.
Firstly, you are borrowing cash from your 'future’. Any money that you borrow from your retirement fund now won't be accessible when you retire. If you constantly rely on this method of borrowing cash, then you may find yourself in a position where you have little cash to retire on. Secondly, there are often financial penalties for withdrawing cash earlier. You will also have to pay tax on any of your withdrawals.
4. Title Pawns
When it comes to where to borrow money, an auto pawn could be an option. You will need to hold a lien-free title to a vehicle, though. Title pawning is borrowing cash against the value of your vehicle. With Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc., you may be able to receive up to $15,000.
One of the major benefits of a title pawn is how quick the process is. You will be able to get through the process in as little as an hour. The cash could be sitting in your checking account as soon as the same day!
Here’s how it works:
- Fill in an inquiry form on our site or give us a call to let us know that you are interested in an auto pawn.
- Wait for our team to review your inquiry and call you back to explain how the process works. They will also tell you the documents that you need and ask you where you want your vehicle inspection carried out.
- You meet us for your vehicle inspection. We will determine how much your vehicle is worth.
- You sign your agreements
- You receive your cash
Advantages Of Auto Pawns Offered By Georgia Auto Pawns, Inc.
The fast process isn't the only reason people opt for auto pawns through Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. There are several other advantages to getting an auto pawn.
- With Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc., there are no employment requirements. Many people who use our title pawn service do so because they are recently unemployed or claiming benefits. This may restrict their access to other lending options.
- You’re not required to have a checking account in order to qualify an auto pawn from us.
- We consider all credit types. So, don't fret if you haven't had the best financial history. This isn't going to automatically rule you out of an auto pawn.
- You aren't going to lose access to your vehicle. You are free to drive it when you have an auto pawn. We just keep hold of your vehicle's title.
Need To Borrow Cash ASAP? We May Be Able To Help Today
If you need to borrow cash quickly, at least one of the options mentioned above may be right for you. You can borrow cash within a few hours if you reach out to your friends and family. Your employer may even be able to help you out with a pay advance. If you are looking for other options for where to borrow money, then A Georgia title pawn could also be an option. With Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc., you could be taking advantage of an auto pawn in as little as a few hours. If you need to borrow cash today, then get started by filling in the short form on our website.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.