Can I Get A Bad Credit Car Title Pawn In Union City, GA?
If you are dealing with a financial crisis, you are probably searching for ways to get money fast to rectify them. And luckily, you've found an option — a bad credit car title pawn from Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc.
But even though you've found us, you probably still have questions. We'd bet you are probably wondering whether you can actually get a title pawn. If so, you are in the perfect place.
In the following sections, we will look at the various types of people who can qualify for this pawn so you can figure out whether you can get one.
Who Can Get A Bad Credit Car Title Pawn In Union City, GA?
Traditional loans are incredibly hard to gain approval for, especially if you have bad credit. But title pawns are different — they are surprisingly easy to get ahold of; you just need to fit a few requirements.
So, without further ado, let's get right into it.
People Who Own Their Vehicle Outright
If you own your vehicle without any loans, you can qualify for a title pawn. Although, it's worth understanding that we only accept cars, trucks, and vans. You won't be able to use a motorcycle, tractor, boat, RV, or any other mode of transport.
Your vehicle will determine how much you can borrow (our lending limit maximum is $15,000), so the more your car is worth, the more you can get from a bad credit car title pawn.
With that in mind, you should think about the factors we use to establish its value. These include the following:
- Your car's make and model
- Your vehicle's age
- Your car's odometer reading
- Your vehicle's service history
- Any modifications your car may have (including spoilers, custom paint jobs, lowered suspension, and decals)
- Your vehicle's condition (both aesthetically and mechanically)
People Who Have A Valid Form Of Identification Given To Them By The Government
If you have a valid form of identification alongside owning your vehicle outright, you can get a bad credit car title pawn. We accept all types of valid (i.e., in date) identification documents, such as driver's licenses, passports, military ID cards, student ID cards, and any other document that displays your name, birth date, and photograph.
It's up to you which document you choose to use!
People Who Are At Least 18 Years Of Age
To get a bad credit car title pawn in Georgia, you need to be at least 18 years old. As you can probably image, we use your identification to establish whether you meet this requirement.
People Who Are Dealing With An Unexpected Financial Emergency
While we won't ask why you need the title pawn, you should always have a reason for borrowing. If you don't, you end up paying back a potentially large sum of money that you did not need in the first place.
Naturally, there are plenty of emergencies that could justify getting a title pawn or another form of rapid loan. However, our customers tend to have one of the following things going on:
- They are dealing with medical bills that were more expensive than expected or entirely unanticipated.
- They have suffered home damage and need it repaired as quickly as possible. This could be anything from furnace issues, missing roof tiles, water damage, broken windowpanes, and so much more.
- Their pet requires urgent veterinary treatment that isn't covered under their pet insurance or they cannot afford as they do not have pet insurance.
- They need to repair another vehicle. This can include anything from transmission replacements to tire changes.
- They don't want to miss a rent or mortgage payment, but they would if they didn't access fast cash.
- They must pay for utility bills that were higher than they usually are.
If you are dealing with anything similar to the above, you may be able to justify getting a title pawn in Georgia.
People With At Least 30 Minutes To Spare
The entire process can take as little as 30 minutes. However, it may sometimes be longer than half an hour, depending on your documents and vehicle appraisal times. So, you can get a title pawn if you have enough time to dedicate to the process.
That said, title pawns are much faster than traditional loans!
Get A Title Pawn In Union City, GA Right Here, Right Now!
You can get a title pawn from us at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. with a valid identification, vehicle, and proof that you own your vehicle outright (i.e., you have a lien-free title). If you would like to start the process, simply complete the easy inquiry form located on this website and our team will get in touch to discuss the bad credit title pawn in Union City, GA.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.