4 Things To Remember About A Thomasville Title Loan
Worrying about a financial emergency is counterproductive. It distracts you from work and zaps out the energy and focus when you need it the most. Instead, look for a solution—and there is always a solution.
You may say, “I applied for a loan but got rejected by the bank!” or “I need the money today!” This can be frustrating and stressful, but you still have one option: a Georgia title loan. It can help you raise thousands of dollars in just a few days, even if you have a bad credit history.
What Is A Title Loan?
A Georgia title Loan (sometimes called an auto pawn, or a title pawn) is a loan in which you use your vehicle title for a car or a truck as collateral.
Title loans allow you to borrow up to $15,000 depending on the vehicle’s make, model, and condition. So, it can be a good option for you if you are facing large medical bills, or extensive house or car repairs.
But are you a good candidate for a title loan, and is it a good option for you? Here are four important facts about title loans that can help guide your decision.
1. You Don’t Need A High Credit Score Or Income
Many bank loans have very strict requirements for personal loans. Most have a minimum credit score of 610 or higher, or even a minimum income. If you don’t meet those requirements, you will have to ask someone to co-sign your loan.
A Georgia title loan doesn’t have those credit requirements. You can apply even if you have a poor credit history or have not yet been able to establish a long credit history. You just need to own a vehicle and be at least 18 years old or older.
2. The Vehicle Must Be Lien-free And Registered Under Your Name
You may be asking, “Can all vehicles be used to get a Georgia title loan?” There are two important requirements: the title must be lien-free, and it must be registered under your name.
“Lien-free” simply means that there are no outstanding loans or judgments against it. So, if you took out a car loan to purchase the vehicle, or used it as collateral for another loan, then those must be fully paid off before you take out a title loan.
If the vehicle title is not under your name, or there is more than one name in the title, then go to the DMV to have it transferred to you.
3. You Can Apply For An Auto Pawn Online
Lenders like Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. allow you to start the application process online. This has several benefits.
- You Don’t Waste Time - Our online form prevents the frustrating experience that many people experience when they try to take out a bank loan: lining up for hours, only to find out that they’re not qualified or that they’re missing documents. In contrast, when you fill out our form, our loan representative calls you to explain how a Thomasville title loan works and answers any questions you may have.
- Apply Anytime, Anywhere - You’re busy with work and/or home responsibilities, and it’s difficult to take time off to visit a place just to inquire. Through the online form, you can find out more about the loans whenever it’s convenient. If you have a financial emergency and need to raise money ASAP, you can also start the application immediately.
- Speak To A Real Person - Even when Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc uses an online tool, it still provides personalized service. You’re not talking to a chatbot or wading through an FAQ. Instead, a loan representative from the nearest branch calls you up to walk you through the process.
4. It’s One Of The Fastest Ways To Raise Emergency Money
Many financial emergencies are time-sensitive: you need the money in one or two days, or the problem could get worse.
Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. has one of the fastest and most efficient loan application processes. You start the process online, so, the time in the store – including paperwork and a vehicle inspection – takes as little as 30 minutes.
Once the loan is approved, you can get the money on the same day, or the next business day.
Apply For A Thomasville Title Loan
These four basic facts about a title loan can give you a general idea of its features and benefits. But if you still have questions, all you need to do is fill out the online form. All information is confidential, secure, and will only be used to contact you—so we can serve you personally.
Once you fill out the form, our loan representative from the nearest branch will call you to explain the process and documents you need.
If you wish to pursue the application further, you can meet up with the representative or go to the nearest branch for a vehicle inspection. Just bring your driver’s license or state-issued ID, your vehicle title, and vehicle for inspection.
Yes, it is that simple! Go to the form and begin the painless process of raising emergency money through a Thomasville title loan.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.