How Short-Term Loans In Atlanta, GA Can Help You Get By
October 20, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
You've probably discovered that trying to find short-term loans in Atlanta, GA for personal use is tricky. Banks love to lock you into long loan terms so they can reap all the interest they can. So, most short-term loan offers are incredibly poor.
But luckily, it's not all grey skies and stormy clouds. We're going to show you exactly why searching for high-quality short-term loans in Atlanta, GA is beneficial and the types on offer.
How Short-Term Loans In Atlanta, GA Help: The Top 5 Benefits
1. All Types Of Credit Situations Are Welcome
Sometimes, life throws us curveballs, and our credit rating takes a hit because of it. And, as you know, it has a knock-on effect on the success (or, unfortunately, the failure) of your financial applications.
However, you don't need to worry about that with short-term loans Atlanta, GA has to offer. Whether you have good or bad credit, you can gain approval. Most of them simply require a steady income — and you don't even need that for others!
2. Quick Cash For Emergencies
Emergencies don't wait for you. It's your job to be on the ball when crises strike, but that can be very difficult, especially when you don't have a solid emergency savings pot.
That's where short-term loans come into save the day! This type of financial aids allows you to get money in as little as half an hour to pay for pressing situations, such as:
- Overdue bills
- Medical bills
- Car repairs
- Home repairs
- Urgent travels
3. No Long-Term Commitment Or Credit Impact
Traditional bank loans require a long-term commitment. Whether it's six months, two years, five years or even longer, you don't necessarily want to be locked in for that amount of time.
Thankfully, short-term loans in Atlanta, GA allow you to get the cash you need and repay it within 30 days (it may fluctuate, depending on the type). As long as you meet the final deadline, it won't have any lasting impact on your credit rating. Not to mention that some short-term loans require zero hard searches, keeping your credit score firmly intact!
4. Wonderfully Flexible
Some lenders offer flexible terms, allowing you to design a repayment plan perfectly suited to your needs, lifestyle, and preferences. Although, it's worth noting that this isn't typically the case for payday or title loans.
5. Higher Borrowing Limits
Depending on the kind of short-term loan you choose, you may benefit from higher borrowing limits. Of course, the lender considers other factors here. But if you're in need of a large amount of money ASAP, these loans can really help.
The Types Of Short-Term Loans in Atlanta, GA
Some banks offer free overdrafts. But make sure you check the TC's before you commit to one since they aren't all free.
2. Flex Loans
These work like standard personal loans but give you a bit more breathing space when making repayments. You can manipulate the size of your repayments depending on how much of the total borrowed amount you spend. Granted, it's harder to qualify for than others, but it might be the right option for your specific situation if you can meet the requirements.
3. Title Loans
With title loans, also called title pawns, you can get cash for car title and borrow up to $15,000, depending on the value of your vehicle with Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. All you need is a driver's license, your vehicle, and its lien-free title to gain approval, and you could walk away with the needed money (and your car) in less than half an hour.
Simply follow the steps below to get a title pawn:
- Contact your local Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. directly by phone or use our quick online inquiry form to send your information straight to the location of your choice. If you choose the second route, a loan representative calls you back as soon as they receive your information.
- During the phone call, the loan expert answers your questions, tells you about the process, and discusses the required items.
- Go to your nearest Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. storefront with your driver's license (or a different kind of government-issued ID), a lien-free title to your vehicle, and your vehicle for inspection purposes.
- As soon as you arrive, one of our friendly loan associates examines your paperwork and inspects your vehicle to establish the amount of money you qualify for.
- Once they complete the inspection and documents reviewal, you fill out the remaining paperwork if you’re satisfied with the terms. The loan representative helps with it.
- Finally, get the cash you need either on the same or next day and leave with your own vehicle.
Get A Title Loan In Atlanta, GA Today!
You're more than aware of how short-term loans in Atlanta, GA work now and how you can benefit from taking out one. Get yours today by filling in the form for Georgia title pawns or giving us a call to begin straight away!