Advice For Getting A Secured Loan Using Your Car Title
Applying for a secured loan using your car title is both simple and fast. Yet as easy as it is to apply, making knowledgeable decisions throughout the application process can help provide you with the loan that is ideal for you. The advice mentioned in this article can help ensure that the title pawn you receive meets your specific needs.
Tips For Obtaining Your Secured Car Title Loan
Knowing your vehicle’s worth, where to get the best deal, and having everything you need to apply prepared beforehand are but a few things that applicants should keep in mind when applying.
Avoid Common Mistakes
Many people who are looking to acquire a secured loan using a car title do so to obtain emergency funds. Sometimes, the emergency is so pressing that they will not do the proper research to ensure they are getting a fair deal, let alone the best deal.
As pressing as an emergency can be, rushing for the first loan opportunity can be a huge mistake. When getting a secured loan using a car title, you will want to do a little prep work to keep you from getting a subpar title pawn.
Know Your Vehicle’s Worth
Another main mistake people make when getting a title pawn is that they apply for a loan not knowing the value of their vehicle.
Title pawn amounts are based on the overall value of your vehicle. A lender will determine your title pawn loan amount by performing a quick vehicle inspection. Knowing how much your vehicle is worth prior to this inspection will allow you to ensure you are not lowballed by the title pawn provider of your choice, which can limit access to funds you may require.
When applying, you also want to know how much your vehicle is worth, because applying for more than your vehicle is worth can cause your application to be rejected.
To avoid both scenarios, it is best for you to take the time to determine an accurate value of what your vehicle is worth.
Shop Around For The Best Deal
This little piece of advice goes hand-in-hand with the one previously mentioned. Title pawn businesses are highly competitive with one another, so you may find one more willing to offer you a loan amount closer to the researched value of your vehicle.
Even if multiple lenders offer the same overall loan amount, you may find that one offers:
- Better interest rates
- repayment periods
- No credit checks
- Vehicle inspection with no store visit
These things can play a major role in your ability to meet the terms of your loan agreement in the long run. At the end of the day, you want to make sure you set yourself up for success and get the very best deal you can find.
Get Everything You Need Prepared
Being well prepared for the in-person portion of a title pawn will ensure you have everything you need to complete and submit an application.
You won’t be distracted about having to get everything you need, stopping and restarting the process, and forgetting or missing your opportunity to ask questions important to you.
Getting a secured loan using a car title requires less than a handful of items, however, there are certain standards each item must provide.
- Driver’s license or state-issued I.D.- This must be a photo I.D. that shows you are 18 years old or older.
- Vehicle title- The title to the vehicle must be lien-free and show you are the sole owner of the vehicle.
- The Vehicle- You will need to provide your lender with access to your vehicle for them to determine the loan amount you qualify for.
Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc.
A trusted and well-known title pawn provider will help you get the best offer, loan deal, and ample Q&A opportunities. Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. happens to be one such provider.
With an exceptional customer rating, borrowers have been able to get the title pawn best suited for them. They offer applicants:
- Up to $15,000 in title pawn amount
- No store visit is required (A vehicle inspector will come to you!)
- Competitive pawn products
- Same-day or next business day Cash!
Applying with Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. takes only a few steps.
- Inquire with one of their representatives by calling or submitting an online form to have them call you.
- Go over the application process as well as the required documents. Ask any questions you may have and set up an inspection date, time, and place that works best for you.
- Bring the required items to the inspection location to have everything assessed and inspected.
- Find out how much you qualify for, ask any additional questions you may have, and complete the application process.
- If approved, set up payment options to receive your money the same day or the following business day.
Find Out Today
Get your secured loan using a car title with Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. Submit an online form now to set up an inspection and find out if you are approved today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.