No Savings? Get A Title Pawn In Georgia
May 04, 2020 | Emma Frost
Having savings is a goal we all need to strive for. Your savings can take you out of unexpected jams due to emergencies or just provide a nice cushion financially. Whether it is dealing with your everyday, necessary expenses or dealing with curveballs thrown at you in the form of unexpected expenses, your savings can help you out tremendously. From your monthly bills to your annual expenses, you need the money set aside to handle all of these and to avoid going into some serious money troubles and debt. Of course, it can get pretty complicated when it comes down to how much you should be setting aside, what you should be doing in order to have cash to set aside, and where you should turn to in times when you just don’t have the money to build up your savings.
How Much Money Should You Save?
Everyone has different financial needs and experience different money situations in life. This means there is no golden number that you should be striving for. However, many people follow the 50/30/20 rule. This rule of saving looks confusing, but it isn’t. Basically, you have 50 percent of your income go towards your necessary expenses like bills, groceries, mortgage, and so on. Then, you will take 30 percent of your budget for your personal spending. Things like going out with friends, eating at restaurants, and so on. Finally, the last 20 percent is what you would put away for your savings. Even if this rule doesn’t work for you, there are tons of savings tips you could follow. Whatever rule you go by, having a savings can benefit you in multiple ways.
How Do Savings Benefit You?
There are a lot of ways in which savings can really help you. Whether it is just the comfort of knowing you have your savings just in case or actually dealing with an emergency, there are many benefits:
- You can handle any emergency that comes your way. We all know that unexpected emergencies happen all the time. When they do, and the price tag with it is huge, your savings account can help you get through it with little to no stress.
- It will keep you from touching your other funds and investments. Whether it is your emergency fund or your investments, you should leave those alone so that your money has the opportunity to grow. With a savings account, you have the money to deal with whatever you need to deal with and still keep your investments intact and your other funds untouched.
- Your money grows over time in a high-yield savings account. When you put your money in a high-yield savings account, this means the interest can really pile up. The more you invest in your account, the more interest you will accumulate.
While it is obvious having a savings is important and there are a lot of different rules you could follow to grow your savings, sometimes it isn’t possible to set aside money. Your budget is stretched as thinly as possible and you literally don’t have any money you can set aside for a rainy day. Especially if you are thrown an unexpected emergency that comes with expenses, your financial situation can turn sour very quickly. And while your finances get worse, so does your credit score. When those situations arise, turn to a title pawn near you to get the help you require.
What Is An Auto Title Pawn?
The ability to pawn a car title allows you to pawn your vehicle’s title for cash. While this pawn is designed to be a short-term solution to your financial situation; there are many benefits you can get with a vehicle title pawn in Georgia. Head on down to one of our title pawn places where any one of our pawn representatives can give you very detailed information and help you get through the easy process. The best part is you can keep your car while you are making payments to us. In just thirty minutes from the time you walk in, you could be walking out with the money you need.
What Do You Need To Bring?
When you come to one of our title pawn places, there are certain things you need to make sure you bring with you. Aside from being over 18 years old, the necessary documents you need are:
- A government-issued ID. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a driver’s license; it just has to be government-issued with a photo of you on it.
- A lien-free car title. A lien-free car title means your auto title is free of any prior, unpaid pawns or judgments. If you do have unpaid pawns on your title, be sure to have those taken care of before you come into one of our title pawn places.
- The vehicle the title corresponds to. While you are in one of our Georgia store’s finishing your process, a title pawn representative will conduct a five-minute vehicle inspection. This inspection will tell the representative how much money you qualify for.
Now, Get Started On Your Car Title Pawn Process
We all strive to be able to have a great savings account in the bank. But sometimes, that isn’t possible with our current financial situation. When you are having issues setting aside money, come to Georgia Auto Pawn for a title pawn. A title pawn can help you get out of situations when an unexpected emergency is thrown at you. The process is easy and quick. Just fill out the online form and wait for our phone call. Once a title pawn representative gives you a call, you can head on down to one of our title pawn places and complete the process. In less than 30 minutes, you could walk out with the cash you need to help you get through whatever situation you are faced with.