Can You Pawn Your Car And Keep It?
Those struggling financially think of every possible way to get back on track, including car pawning. But can you actually pawn your car and keep it in order to address a financial emergency? You can, and it’s easy with a title pawn offered by Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. If you qualify, you can receive up to $15,000 AND keep your car for the duration of the loan.
What To Know About Pawning Your Car
What Is A Title Pawn?
Do you need to cover an unexpectedly high medical bill or pay for the last-minute travel? How about addressing necessary home or car repairs? That’s where a title pawn can help.
A title pawn is designed to be a short-term loan for whatever the emergency you’re facing. Title pawns allow you to receive cash for your car title. The title stays with a lender as collateral while you get to keep your car and drive it as usual.
How Do I Qualify For A Title Pawn?
To pawn your car and keep it is really easy if you choose to work with Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. Here’s all you need to qualify:
- lien-free title to your vehicle. Lien-free means that you own your car outright; you’re not making payments on it any longer, and it is not financed.
- Your vehicle for inspection. The value of your vehicle determines how much money you qualify for. We use a nationally recognized pricing guide to evaluate your car’s overall condition.
- driver’s license or state-issued form of identification.
good thing about applying through Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. is that with us, you can pawn your car and keep it even with poor credit and discharged bankruptcy. Proof of employment is not required. You do, however, need to be at least 18 years old to qualify for a title pawn in Georgia.
What If There’s More Than One Name On My Title?
You can pawn your car and keep it even if your title has more than one name on it. The most important thing is that it should have YOUR name on it. If the word “and” is between the two names on the title, both people need to sign off on the pawn. If the word “or” is between the names, either person can secure a title pawn. If your name is not on your title, you need to have it transferred to your name.
Here's How To Pawn Your Car And Keep It
One of the biggest benefits of a title pawn from Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. is that there are no long waiting periods, and you may be able to get cash in as little as 30 minutes. Just follow these simple steps to get your needed money.
- After you submit the form, you’ll receive a call right away from one of our loan representatives, who will discuss the required items for the title pawn and answer any questions you may have.
- Go to a Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. location of your choice with your car and required items.
- An associate will do a quick inspection of your car to determine the amount of the loan you qualify for. You’ll complete the approval process and if you qualify, you’ll get the cash you need either the same or next day, depending on your bank.
Get Started Today
Getting back on the right financial track may mean sacrifices. It is possible to pawn your car and keep it when you qualify for a title pawn at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc.
can drive as you normally would during the duration of the pawn. Just go online, give us a call, or visit one of our many locations convenient to you today. We know that getting cash fast is essential to overcoming any type of financial emergency. With Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. you can qualify for the cash you need in as little as 30 minutes today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.