How To Pay For Unexpected Mobile Home Repair
January 11, 2022 | Daniel Dewitt
You can pay for unforeseen mobile home repair in a variety of ways, including:
- Ask your family or friends
- Generate extra income
- Apply for the Rural Repair and Rehabilitation Loan and Grant Program
- Access the Title I Property Improvement Loan Program
- Pawn Car Title Online
Below, you'll discover exactly how to take advantage of each method, ensuring your mobile home benefits from the repairs it needs as soon as possible.
Top 5 Ways To Pay For Unexpected Mobile Home Repair
1. Ask Your Family or Friends
Granted, you may feel embarrassed about asking your relatives or other loved ones for money to help pay for unexpected mobile home repair. However, it's almost always the cheapest option if it's done in the right way. After all, your family members aren't inclined to request interest.
If you decide to go this route, keep our helpful tips in mind:
- Be honest — State how much money you need and the reasons behind it. Usually, it's also worth explaining how you've tried to find funding elsewhere but to no avail.
- Write everything down — If you come to an agreement, make sure you put it in writing and obtain their signature (as well as your own).
- Detail how you'll repay them — Whether you want to give them money monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly, ensure they understand how long it'll take for them to get their money back. Alternatively, they might offer you work in exchange for lending you the cash.
2. Generate Extra Income
The scope for number two on our list is massive — and it doesn't just require taking on a second, part-time job. Instead, you can find ways to make money online, such as:
- Surveys — Completing surveys online won't make you rich, but it will supplement your income enough to scrape together the cash to pay for your mobile home repair after a while.
- Become a virtual assistant — Increasingly, more businesses are going digital; thus, the need for virtual assistants is through the roof. You can capitalize on that by advertising your admin services on freelance websites.
- Test websites — Companies pay you to test their websites and provide honest feedback. The rates differ wildly, but it's easy to do in your spare time.
3. Apply For The Rural Repair And Rehabilitation Loan And Grant Program
Sometimes called the Section 504 loan and grant fund, it provides funds for mobile home repairs and upgrades if you meet the following:
- You own the home and the site
- The repairs necessary to remove health and safety hazards
- The home sits on a permanent foundation or will be put onto a permanent foundation using the Section 504 loan
4. Access The Title I Property Improvement Loan Program
Title I loans are for those needing to make repairs or improvements to ensure their home is more liveable. Therefore, they're great for restoring your mobile home to its former glory. Advantageously, you don't need to live in a certain area to obtain one of the loans. However, it's worth noting that you must have a decent credit score to gain acceptance.
5. Pawn A Car Title Online
The final way to pay for unexpected mobile home repair is to pawn your car for cash at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. With an auto pawn, you can borrow up to $15,000 to fund the restoration, allowing your mobile home to be liveable again in no time.
The process takes roughly half an hour, and you can receive the money you need on the very same day. Plus, you don't need to have a checking account to qualify, nor have a good credit score. We accept those with bad to great financial histories.
Pawn car title online with us by following these steps:
- Complete the form found on this website with accurate information. It sends your details directly to your local Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. storefront. Alternatively, you can phone the store straightaway.
- If you use the form, one of our friendly store representatives calls you to confirm your information, explain the necessary items, answer your questions, and ensure you understand the process.
- Head to your nearest Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. store. Remember to bring the required items: your driver's license or a different kind of state-issued photo identification, your lien-free vehicle title, and your vehicle.
- Once you arrive at the Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. store, a loan representative performs a fast, five-minute inspection of your vehicle to figure out how much money you qualify for. If you have any more questions, now is the time to ask them.
- Sign a few forms and complete the simple paperwork with the help of our expert loan associate.
- Finally, you get the cash you need and leave with your vehicle on the same day!
Pawn A Car Title Online Today!
The thought of unforeseen mobile home repair costs isn't as scary now, thanks to our five top payment methods! If you decide online title pawns are the correct route for you, get in touch right now by filling out a short inquiry form to kickstart the process.