What To Know Before You Apply For A Jonesboro Car Title Pawn
Worried about money? A Jonesboro car title pawn is a fast and easy way to get the funds you need. You can apply even if you have a low credit score, and the only document you need to present is your vehicle title.
Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. can process your Jonesboro car title pawn quickly; typically in less than an hour. Our friendly loan representatives will help you at every step. But if you have questions right now, you can go through this article to find out more about the loan and prepare for the application.
Answers You Want Before Applying For A Title Pawn
What Makes A Title Pawn Different From Other Kinds Of Loans?
You may have gotten bank loans or credit cards before. As you may recall, you provided proof of income and employment and waited several days before you knew if you were approved. That's because the lenders had to check your credit history and determine if you were "credit-worthy."
A Jonesboro car title pawn is different. You don’t need to have good credit or show any employment or income documents, because you’re offering your vehicle title as security for your loan. That means:
- You have a higher chance of getting approved because you don’t need to meet a minimum credit score or income level
- You won’t waste days gathering documents like income statements, certificates of employment, etc.
- You can borrow larger amounts of money based on your vehicle’s market value)
A vehicle title pawn is also very different from pawning jewelry or other valuables, where you leave the item with the loaner and claim it only when you pay off the loan.
In this case, you can keep using your vehicle during the loan. We just apply a temporary lien on its title. During that time, you can’t sell your vehicle or use it as security for other loans. When you fulfill the loan payments, we remove the lien.
What Documents Or Requirements Should I Prepare?
The only document required to take out a Jonesboro car title pawn is a vehicle title that meets the following requirements:
- It should be in your name. The name should exactly match the one on your valid government-issued ID (most people use a driver’s license, but you can also show a passport, military ID, etc). If it is not, you can have it transferred to you at the DMV.
- It should be lien-free. You can find out if a title has a lien at the DMV. There are also independent websites where you can do a quick search on the license plate or request a vehicle report.
- It should be owned outright. A lien-free title implies that you already own the vehicle and have paid off any car loans or financing. Otherwise, the lender will still have a lien on the title.
How Much Is The Cash For A Car Title In Jonesboro, GA?
Your loan amount depends on your vehicle’s current market value, which is affected by factors like its model, total mileage, and the condition of its exteriors, interiors, and working parts.
Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. always gives a fair estimate of the market value. We use a nationally recognized pricing guide, and personally conduct a physical inspection of the vehicle
What’s The Fastest Way To Get A Jonesboro Car Title Pawn?
Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. has one of the most efficient and convenient loan application processes. You just need to follow these three steps:
- Inquire online. Just fill up the loan inquiry form on this website to get a call back from our loan consultants. It’s so much easier than having to go through a hotline or make a special trip to the branch!
- Discuss your loan options. The consultant explains more about how to get cash for a car title in Jonesboro, GA. Feel free to ask questions, we are here to help! At the end of the call, he or she will then book an appointment. You can select the branch, or even ask to meet in another place that’s more convenient for you.
- Bring requirements. Go to the branch or the meeting place with your vehicle title, ID card, and your truck or car for the physical inspection. The loan consultant will check everything and then let you know if you are approved and how much your loan limit is.
- Complete final forms. If you are good with the loan terms, you just need to sign the final paperwork and you’re done! Depending on whether you reached the cut-off time, you can get the money that day or the following day.
Get Cash For A Car Title In Jonesboro, GA
Hopefully, we have covered all of what you may be wondering with regard to title pawns. When you find yourself facing a financial emergency, a title pawn can be just the thing you need to help you out of it. Do you still have questions about title pawns, or do you want to begin your application? Send the inquiry form and our loan representatives will personally assist you.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.