Are Holiday Loans For Bad Credit A Way To Pay Your Holiday Bills?
Holiday loans for bad credit can be a way to pay your holiday bills when you find yourself in a financial emergency. Other situations like funding urgent travel and repairing your home's roof can warrant taking out these loans too.
Throughout this article, we'll dive deeper into the situations requiring holiday loans for bad credit and tell you how to get cash for your car title with Georgia Auto Pawns, Inc.
Do You Really Have Bad Credit?
Some people believe they have bad credit without actually knowing what "bad credit" is like. The FICO Score scale ranges from 300 to 850 and is the most commonly used by lenders. Anything below 670 is considered a bad credit score by many loan lenders. But let's look at it in more detail:
- Poor = 300 to 579
- Fair = 580 to 669
- Good = 670 to 739
- Very Good = 740 to 799
- Exceptional = 800 to 850
If you score within the poor and fair ranges, you're unlikely to gain approval for standard loans. Therefore, you need to look for those made with bad credit borrowers in mind, such as title pawns.
Can You Use Holiday Loans for Bad Credit to Pay Bills?
Now for the crux of the matter — can you use a holiday loan for bad credit to fund bills? The answer is somewhat convoluted: you can use them to pay bills but only in an emergency. Granted, that isn't a legal requirement. However, it's never wise to unnecessarily add to your financial obligations.
With that in mind, some situations that tend to justify taking out holiday loans for bad credit are as follows:
- Medical bills (either unexpected bills or higher-than-expected payments)
- Urgent home repairs (caused by hail or hurricane damage, for example)
- Overdue bills (to avoid late charges or to pay your usual bills when other crises left you short of cash)
Generally speaking, if you don't have the luxury of time, and the situation could end up costing you more if you leave it unpaid, a bad credit holiday loan could be an idea worth considering.
How To Get Holiday Loans For Bad Credit From Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc.
There are all sorts of holiday loans for bad credit available. But with us, you can get title pawns, a popular option among vehicle owners with less-than-perfect credit histories.
Depending on the value of your car, van, or truck, you can borrow up to $15,000 to fund your holiday emergencies. The process takes roughly 30 minutes, and you get your cash on the same day, as you can see for yourself below:
- Contact your closest Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. storefront by phone or fill in our quick online form. The latter will send your information to your local store.
- Once a friendly loan representative sees your information, they call you to discuss the process, answer your questions, and define the requirements. No question is too obvious, so ask away!
- After the phone call, head to your nearest Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. storefront. Don't forget to bring your vehicle, your lien-free title to your vehicle, and your driver's license or another form of state-issued identification.
- When you arrive at the shop, one of our loan associates performs a five-minute inspection of your vehicle to determine how much you qualify for.
- After the inspection, they’ll have you sing some paperwork, answer any other questions you may have, and finalize the process.
- Finally, you get your cash either on the same or next day.
How Do We Value Your Vehicle?
We briefly mentioned that the amount you can get from our holiday loans for bad credit is based on your vehicle's value. To help you estimate your maximum loan amount, it's important to understand the factors we consider when evaluating the condition of your car.
The factors affecting how much you can get from title pawns include:
- The age of your vehicle — When manufacturers produce the newest models, the older cars' values depreciate. Thus, the newer your vehicle, the more money you’ll be able to receive.
- Your vehicle's make and model — If you own a popular make and model, it'll be worth more than someone with a less popular version. A few cars stay popular regardless of age.
- The current condition of your car — Cosmetic and mechanical damage decreases the overall worth. Be sure to fix any scratches, regularly change the oil, and rotate your tires to maintain your vehicle's value.
- Your vehicle's odometer reading — The higher the mileage, the less your vehicle is worth.
- The modifications you've made to your vehicle — Spoilers and decals lower the value. But a new engine tends to raise it.
Get Title Pawns to Pay for Emergencies Today!
Holiday loans for bad credit can be useful for funding emergencies like overdue bills and medical bills during the expensive festive season. So, when you're in need of same-day cash, acquiring a Georgia title pawn from us is an option. Get started with your holiday title pawn today by submitting a short inquiry on our website.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.