Need Money ASAP? Here’s How to Get Easy Title Cash Now!
April 30, 2021 | Louis Tully
Everyone needs a little help with their financial problems every now and then. Of course, the best way to handle them is finding a way to get cash together without adding to your financial obligations and increasing your debt.
But in some situations, getting a loan is the best thing you can do – and if that’s the case, then the easiest way to get cash together quick is to apply for an auto pawn and get title cash NOW!
When Should I Apply for an Auto Pawn?
Fair’s fair – getting title cash now sounds tempting. Tempting enough that people might abuse how accessible and easy-to-get auto pawns are and apply even when the situation doesn’t call for it.
So how do you decide if you need title cash now?
Well, consider a few things:
- Is your problem time-sensitive? Say the deadline has already passed?
- Will your problem escalate with time and become worse?
- Are you likely to pay more down the line if you don’t get title cash now to fix the problem at hand?
If the answer is no, then you should at least try to get cash together by other means – means that don’t increase your existing debt. Find out if you can get a payroll advance – or work some extra hours, get a part-time side-hustle or maybe find an online freelance if you’ve got the skills.
But if the answer to either of the questions is yes, then applying for an auto pawn to get title cash NOW could really be your best option.
How to Get Title Cash NOW:
As mentioned above, you don’t need to do a lot to get title cash now. Auto pawns, after all, have only a few qualifying requirements – basically, all you need is to be an 18+-year-old car owner with the title in their name.
After that, it’s smooth sailing.
Here’s a guide to getting title cash now in 5 easy steps.
1. Make Sure You’ve Got All the Required Items
Georgia Auto Pawns, Inc. has very few qualifying requirements that cannot accommodate potential borrowers. On the other hand, as long as these items are in order, you’re very likely to be approved for the title pawn in question.
- A state-issued photo ID – only those who are over 18 years old and can provide a valid document to prove it can apply for the auto pawns. If you don’t have a state-issued ID, a driver’s license will do.
- Your car – auto pawns are secured loans. Secured means that you must provide a guarantee or collateral to get approved for the loan. In the case of auto pawns, the car itself will act as collateral. How much cash you qualify for will depend on its model and state.
- The car’s title – the title in question must be 1) in your name – you cannot use the car title that has another person’s name on it, even if you’ve been driving the car around for years and have their permission; 2) completely lien-free – lien-free means there are no outstanding debts or other financial obligations against the title.
You could provide proof of income to make the process smoother and quicker, but it’s not mandatory. In fact, you don’t even need to be employed to be eligible for an auto pawn – as long as you’ve got some means to pay the loan off, you have a good chance of getting approved. Talk to your loan representative about it.
2. Apply for the Auto Pawn Online
If the required items are in order, you can proceed to start your application:
- Go to the Main Page;
- Find the online inquiry form for auto pawns;
- Fill the form out with accurate information;
- Submit it and wait for the call from the loan representative.
3. Talk to the Loan Representative
When your filled-out form gets processed (it shouldn’t take long at all), you’ll get a call from the loan representative.
They’ll check if you’ve got the right information about the loan process, ask any questions you might have (now would be a good time to tell them about being unemployed!), and set up a meeting with you.
4. Make the Scheduled Visit
The meeting will take place at the closest Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. store location. You will need to bring all the required items (the car, the car’s lien-free title in your name, the valid state-issued photo ID) to the meeting for the loan representative to look them over.
The loan representative will assess everything and determine if you qualify for the loan – and how much cash you qualify for.
5. Get Approved and Receive Your Cash!
If you’re approved, you’ll be asked to do quick simple paperwork on the spot – and you’ll get the title cash you qualified for (could be up to $15 000).
This entire process typically takes only around 30-45 minutes.