What Does It Mean To Get A Fast Cash Title Pawn?
With a fast cash title pawn, you can borrow up to $15,000 to fund emergencies. From medical bills to veterinary fees to home repairs, the money is lent as a last-resort financing route for time-sensitive situations.
The process is straightforward, allowing you to complete everything in just one hour. We do all the hard work to get you your money within the same or the very next business day.
This article looks closely at the inner workings of title pawns in Georgia, their requirements, and the application process.
What It Means To Get A Fast Cash Title Pawn
Getting a fast cash title pawn means using your vehicle's lien-free title to secure up to $15,000.
Unbeknownst to many, it does not mean that you have to stop using your car while you repay the loan; that's a common misconception. Instead, you can keep using your vehicle as normal throughout the loan term. All you need to do is stick to the repayment schedule.
We simply place a lien on your currently lien-free title to secure the loan. Although, the title must be in your name. If it isn't, head to the DMV and request a transfer before applying for an auto cash title pawn.
The Requirements For Getting A Fast Cash Title Pawn
Unlike other types of loans, you don't need to contend with a never-ending list of hard-to-meet requirements or have a good credit score.
At Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc., you just need the following three things to get your hands on a title pawn:
- State-issued identification — Normally, our customers decide to use their driver's license to fulfill this criterion. However, you can pick from a long list of other government-issued IDs, such as a military dependent's ID card, passport, or student ID. Just make sure it displays your full name, date of birth, and your photograph. Your name must match your lien-free title, and you need to be at least 18 years old to secure a title pawn.
- Vehicle — We work with cars, vans, and trucks. We do not work with motorcycles, boats, tractors, trailers, quadbikes, or other modes of transport.
- Lien-free vehicle title — There are other title types. However, we can only accept lien-free ones. We suggest ensuring yours doesn't have any outstanding liens or judgments before beginning the application process to avoid disappointment.
How To Get A Fast Cash Title Pawn
Once you have gathered all the documents and ensured your vehicle is in good working order, it's time to get a fast cash title pawn. It's really easy. Just follow the six steps below:
- Contact any of our auto pawn stores by phone or use our simple online inquiry form to send your information immediately to your chosen location.
- We will call you back as soon as we get your request to discuss the process, ensure you have everything you need to gain approval, and set up a meeting location. Helpfully, you don't need to come into the branch. Instead, we can come to your home or workplace. At this stage, ensure you ask any questions to alleviate concerns early on. Our representatives are more than happy to help you understand everything.
- Wherever you would like to meet, make sure you are there on time and have the paperwork and your vehicle with you.
- We will perform a fast, five-minute inspection of your vehicle to establish how much you qualify for. We will also confirm your identity with your government-issued ID.
- If you are satisfied with the amount we have offered you, we'll show you where to sign the forms.
- The final step is receiving your money! We do our best to release funds on the day you apply. But please bear in mind that we aren't always successful. Nevertheless, you can rest easy knowing you will certainly receive the funds in just 24 hours.
Submit Your Fast Cash Title Pawn Inquiry Online Now!
Getting a fast cash title pawn means using your lien-free title and the value of your vehicle to borrow up to $15,000 to fund emergencies like medical bills, urgent travel costs, home repairs, and similar situations.
While the popular belief is that you have to relinquish your vehicle throughout the loan term, this isn't the case. You can continue using your vehicle as normal while you're repaying the pawn.
So, if you need to pay for a time-sensitive situation, a title pawn might be the best option for you (as long as your vehicle title is in your name).
Complete our easy online inquiry form or give your local Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. branch a call today to get the money you require. We'll give you a call as soon as we get your information and guide you through the process step by step.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.