Is Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. A Direct Lender Of Bad Credit Loans?
A direct lender of bad credit loans is a provider that does not use third parties (sometimes referred to as a "middleman") to facilitate transactions or offer money. Using this type of lender lets you save time and money since you don't need to pay for the extra processes involved or wait weeks for your money.
In the following sections, we will answer the common loan-related question: "Are you a direct lender of bad credit loans?"
Are We A Direct Lender Of Bad Credit Loans?
Allow us to alleviate any concerns right away — yes, Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. is a direct lender of bad credit loans! In other words, we offer loans to those who are in less-than-desirable financial situations without sending their information to other organizations or third parties to complete transactions.
So, you deal with us and only us when borrowing money. Not only does this increase your discretion, safety, and security, but it also ensures your repayment process is easier. We handle the transactions ourselves, allowing you to manage your payments much easier — no third party to keep an eye on!
Now that you know we're a direct lender, allow us to tell you more about the specific type of loan we offer and everything you need to get it.
About Title Pawns
While there are lots of bad credit loans available, we offer one: title pawns. The process is quick and easy, enabling you to get on with your life as soon as possible.
Title pawns are popular among bad credit borrowers because you don't need a great (or even good) credit score to gain approval. Instead, we use your car, truck, or van title to establish whether or not you can afford the loan.
Everything You Need For Bad Credit Title Pawns
To get an auto title pawn from us, you need only three things:
- Identification — Most of our clients choose to use their driver's license as it displays all the necessary information (i.e., portrait photograph, date of birth, and full name). However, you can use your passport, passport card, military dependent's ID card, student card, or another type of identification too.
- Vehicle — We only accept cars, vans, or trucks. We do not work with other vehicles like tractors, boats, trailers, motorcycles, ATVs, and RVs.
- Lien-free title — While there are lots of title types around, we only work with lien-free versions. Why? Because we place a lien on your title to secure the pawn; we can't do that if there is already one in place.
How To Get A Title Pawn From This Direct Lender Of Bad Credit Loans
Once you've ensured you can meet the requirements, just follow the six steps below to get the bad credit loan you need:
- Contact your chosen Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. branch by phone or simply use our convenient online inquiry form to send your information directly to your nearest location.
- If you choose the latter option, we will give you a call back to discuss the process, ensure you have the required items, and set up a meeting location. You don't have to come to the store. Instead, we can come to your home or workplace.
- Regardless of where you decide to meet, make sure you arrive on time and have everything you need with you.
- We will start by conducting a quick inspection of your car, truck, or van to figure out the amount of money you can qualify for.
- If you are happy with the amount offered, we will help you fill out the paperwork to confirm your agreeance to the pawn contract.
- The sixth and final step is receiving your money! We tend to release the funds on the same day as you apply. However, this depends on the time you get started. So, please be patient. That said, you will likely get the money you need that same day or the next business day.
Get Bad Credit Title Pawns Right Now!
As a direct lender of bad credit loans, we never send your information to third parties or use other companies to deal with your payments or lending transactions. Instead, you can rest easy knowing your data is staying safe and secure in our confidential database.
Plus, we don't ask for lots of paperwork to approve your title pawn. Just give us your identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, etc.), lien-free vehicle title, and car, truck, or van, and you are all set to gain approval. And yes, you can keep your vehicle while you repay the pawn!
So, if you are ready to get the title pawn you need to fund medical bills, veterinary fees, or another emergency, simply submit our convenient online form. We'll give you a call back as soon as we receive your information to guide you through the process!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.