Cheap Holiday Gift Ideas For Christmas
December 3, 2020 | Louis Tully
What makes a gift “special”? It’s not how much you spent on it, but the thought you put into it. If you pick a gift that matches the person’s needs and personality and celebrate your relationship and how much they mean to you, then that gift will be treasured for years to come. Here are some cheap holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list. We’ll also show you how you can secure emergency money by receiving cash for your car title.
Gifts For Your Mom
- Make a scrapbook. Add pictures of all your favorite memories with her. Mention the things you learned from her, or moments that you are thankful for.
- Turn a phone into art. Many online stores can convert photos into canvas portraits, or mount them on wooden blocks or stunning frames. Pick your favorite family photo—or the cutest pictures of the grandkids—and turn them into photo art that she can proudly display in her home.
- Restore one of her old photos. Find a picture of your mom in her teens or twenties. These photos have probably faded or become torn. Many photo shops can restore these photos to their original quality.
- Make a self-care kit. Moms always put themselves last! Assemble a kit to help her relax and pamper herself after a long day. It doesn’t have to be expensive: temple balm for headaches, scented candle, hand lotion, a nice scented soap. (Tip: this is a great gift for any mom on your list!)
Gifts For Your Dad
- Make a hobby kit. Does your dad like carpentry, puttering in the garden, fishing, Sudoku? Think of what your dad usually likes to do in his free time? Put together a couple of things that he’d enjoy as he pursues his passion.
- Get a subscription. Treat him to a few months of Netflix, Hulu, or any movie streaming service. If he’s a sports fan, sign him up for the sports channel. You can also find movie sites that specialize in classic films if he always reminisces about the movies he watched while he was growing up.
- Something to keep his drink at the perfect temperature. Does he like beer or whiskey? You’ll find freezable beer mugs and whiskey.
- Food clubs. Sign him up for a subscription box that sends specialty beer, coffees or teas, or snacks (depending on what he likes). The best thing about this is that you can pay for it monthly, so you don’t have to pay for it in one go.
Your Best Friends
- Weekend beauty kit. Fill it up with sheet masks, a homemade hair mask and body scrub, a scented candle, and a body lotion. Alternatively, you could fill up a kit with shaving cream, nice razors, aftershave, and a few other products.
- A day off! Offer to handle one weekend’s worth of chores for her—cleaning the house, watching the kids, and leaving enough food for two days—so she can get uninterrupted Me Time. (We kind of wish someone would do this for us, too!)
- Framed photo. Pick the favorite photo of the two of you and turn it into photo art. Or, make a scrapbook (or have a photo book made) of pictures from all your years of friendship.
Your Significant Other
- Couple shirts/pajamas/mugs. The cheesier, the better.
- Coupon books. Print out coupons of favors you’ll do throughout the year, from a back or foot massage to taking care of the dishes for one whole week. Go ahead and get creative (or naughty, wink wink).
- Couple spa. Book a couples massage at the nearby spa. Many of these spas have great promos especially during the holidays, and you may even find discount codes or coupons too!
Our Gift To You: A Helping Hand During Financial Need
These gifts help tell your friends and family members, “You’re special to me and I am so glad you’re there.” That’s what makes them so special—you’re not just giving them a thing but celebrating the relationship, trust, and bond you’ve built over the years. But there are some situations where you can’t run to a friend, not because they don’t want to help you, but they can’t.
If you are facing a financial emergency, they may give you tons of emotional support, but they may not be in a position to help you with medical bills, unexpected car or house repairs, or other situations where you need to raise cash right away. That’s where an auto pawn can help.
What Is An Auto Pawn Loan?
An auto pawn (also called a title pawn) is a type of short-term loan where you use a vehicle as collateral. Unlike traditional personal loans that you get through a bank, you do not need to have a good credit history – or even any credit history for that matter. You don’t need to show proof of employment, and other documents that take a long time to gather.
Auto pawns are also very quickly processed, so they’re a good option if you need to raise emergency cash in just a few days. You can apply for one online, at any time of the day, and get a response almost immediately. Another benefit of auto pawns is that you will be able to continue using your car. You just need to show proof of ownership of the car, and you will be able to raise cash.
How Do I Find Georgia Auto Pawns Near Me?
With an online title pawn, you can get the money you need quickly, securely, and conveniently and you can start your application by filling out a short form found on our website and submitting it. From there, the process looks like this:
- You’ll receive a call from a representative who will review the information and tell what items you need to bring to the meeting that they’ll schedule.
- You’ll be asked to bring the title to your vehicle, your ID, and your car for inspection.
- Following the inspection, which determines how much you’ll receive for your title pawn, you’ll fill out some paperwork and receive your loan shortly after!
Giving the right gift this holiday season, one that won’t break the bank is hard but it’s not impossible! Try some of the ideas listed above and remember, when you’re facing a financial emergency, you can pawn your car title and keep it for emergency cash through title pawns.