How to Do Car Pawning in Macon, GA
April 11, 2022 | Louis Tully
The Macon, GA car pawning process is easy with the proper assistance. Provided you use a licensed, reputable venue (like us at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc.) and you understand the simple steps, you are ready to get started.
This article will explore the benefits of pawning your car in the Macon, GA, area and give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it.
Why Do Macon GA Car Pawning? 5 Things To Know
Taking out an auto pawn comes with many benefits if you're using them for the right reasons (i.e., emergencies). For a brief insight into the top five advantages to Macon GA car pawning, take a look below:
1. Quick Money When You Need It Most
Unlike regular bank loans that make you wait for ages to receive your money; car pawns give you the cash you need in as little as 48 hours. You can pay for the emergency quickly, without stressing yourself out or being forced to wait weeks for clearance.
Typically, our customers use auto pawns in Macon for:
- Funding an unexpectedly high utility bill
- Avoiding late charges
- Paying medical bills
- Funding urgent travel costs
- Making critical home repairs
They value our pawning because they can resolve their problem rapidly without headaches.
2. You Get to Keep Your Vehicle
That's right; we don't retain your vehicle! Instead, you can continue to use it while you repay the pawn. We simply place a lien on your vehicle's title.
3. We Welcome All Types of Credit Situations
Whether you have poor credit or perfect credit, you can apply and qualify for an auto pawn. And you don't even need a checking account, making it easier to gain approval.
4. You Don't Need a Guarantor
A guarantor is somebody who agrees to repay a loan or pawn if you fail to do so. But with us at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc., you don't need to supply a guarantor, which speeds up the process.
5. You Don't Need to Deal with a Long List of Requirements
Regular banks love to throw long requirement lists at their customers, making it ultra-difficult for people to borrow money, especially in emergencies. With Macon, GA car pawning, however, you only need three things:
- A driver's license or another kind of government-issued photo identification. Valid photographic identification includes:
- United States of America passport
- United States of America Non-Driver Photo ID
- United States of America passport card
- United States of America Military ID card
- United States of America Military Dependent's ID card
- United States of America student identification card
- The lien-free title to your vehicle
- Your vehicle for inspection
Just keep in mind that you need to be at least 18 years of age. Also, your vehicle title must be in your name. If you realize it isn't, head to your local DMV office and request a transfer. You can acquire a car pawn in Macon as soon as the transfer finishes.
How to Do Car Pawning with Us at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc.
Our car pawning system is wonderfully easy. We've streamlined the process to make it as simple as possible for everybody.
When you're ready to get a car pawn in Macon, follow our six-step tutorial here:
- Contact your local Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc. storefront by phone or complete our convenient online inquiry form. It sends your information directly to your preferred location to get a super-fast callback from one of our loan representatives.
- Answer your phone when one of our loan associates contacts you. They will confirm your information, explain the required items, and answer your questions. You should also set a time and place to meet with the verification agent at this stage. You don't have to come to the store. Feel free to set a location closer to you.
- Head to the chosen location with your driver's license (or another kind of state-issued photographic identification), lien-free vehicle title, and your car, truck, or van.
- Wait while our loan representative performs a fast, five-minute inspection of your vehicle to figure out the amount of money you qualify for.
- They will explain the process again and help you finish the final paperwork before you can leave with your vehicle.
- You receive the money on the same or very next bank business day!
Inquire About Macon, GA Car Pawning Today!
You have all the information you need to start the Macon GA car pawning right away.
But beforehand, just double-check that you genuinely need an auto pawn. Can your situation wait without being paid for? If not, a pawn might be the right option. So, give us a call or fill in the convenient form to start the process now!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.